As part of our monthly breakfast club for senior HR Leaders, we are delighted to present our latest virtual panel discussion in partnership with Tucker Stone.
Join Talent Intuition and an exclusive panel of HR Directors to discuss how businesses will adjust to the ‘new normal’.
We’ve been on a rapid journey from crisis management and cost cutting to business continuity. As we emerge into the ‘new normal’ how are HRDs shaping practices? How will we adopt agile working, change our working patterns, reconsider work travel and commuting, and our views on the value of corporate real estate?
This will be a live event only for a limited number of attendees only. Those who attend will receive an (anonymised) executive summary of the discussion.
- Keynote from Alison Ettridge, CEO of Talent Intuition sharing the tactics that clients are using to react to short- and medium-term impact.
- A summary of the ‘era of the workforce’ which is now accelerating, how HR can use a workplace and workforce analytics platform to prime their business for the future.
Panel discussion with:
- Camille Burrows, Group VP Learning & Development, Discovery Communications,
- Viv Leinster, previously Chief People Officer, MS Amlin, UK People Director, BUPA and HRVP, People & Organisation & M&A, BT Global Services
- Kevin Green, CEO, What's Next Consultancy, previously CEO, Recruitment & Employment Confederation and Human Resources Director, Royal Mail
- Hugo Tucker, MD and Founder of Tucker Stone, a boutique EMEA HR & Change Executive Search firm
If you’re interested in joining our club, please register your details below.